|Charleroi Interurban Historical Photos|
|Eldora Summit and Eldora Park|
Photo from Pittsburgh Railways Listserv at Dementia.org
Southbound car from Eldora approaching Bridge #3. Car has come from the double track in Eldora onto the single track of the three trestles. An extra safety rail was added on bridges to minimize the possibility of a fatal derailment. Double track resumed near 4th Street in Lock Four.
Photo Miller Library, PA Trolley Museum
Photo was taken from south side of Route 837 bridge over the trolley tracks in Eldora. Car approaching has come around the bend after crossing bridge #3 heading towards Eldora Hollow.
Photo Edward S. Miller in Miller Library, PA Trolley Museum. July 11, 1952.
Looking toward Black Diamond from the 837 bridge
Photo Charleroi Area Historical Society
Riverview to Allenport Open Summer car 1765 bound for Eldora Park, 1912. Left to right: Patrick Cagney, Road Supervisor; Charles Lundy, Motorman; Mr. Sample, Conductor.
Map courtesy of Edward H. Lybarger
Gas well map of Eldora Area showing location of Eldora Park. Note PRCo track labeled Charleroi Electric RR.
Click map to enlarge.